- Black friction belt runs in one direction
- Sets up easily and quickly to save installation time
- Carney can integrate scale technology, for quality control or volume measuring.
- Ideal for industrial, food or pharmaceutical applications.
- Reduces risk of workplace injuries
- Ergonomically designed guards
- Improves productivity
- Extends the life of your equipment
Belt conveyors are a great way to move items that would pose problems for other types of conveyors. That includes items with uneven or irregular bases, small items that could fall between roller conveyors, or soft items such as bagged products.
- Design options include: stainless steel fabrication, internal drum drive systems, externally mounted drives, and variable frequency drives (VFD’s) up to 150 fpm. The various belt options allow clients to choose the belt that best suits their needs.
- Belt conveyors play an integral role in applications involving items that other conveyors can’t handle. Their design makes them especially ideal for industrial, pharmaceutical, and food operations.
Carney offers a wide variety of options to ensure that your belt conveyor meets your needs perfectly. Please feel free to contact us to learn more.
Unidirectional black friction belt
Designs include: stainless steel, internal drum drive systems, externally mounted drives, and variable frequency drives (VFDs) with speeds up to 150 fpm
Can be designed with scale technology for quality control or volume measuring
Ergonomically designed guards
Easy setup reduces installation time
Durable and long-lasting
- Rough top black
- Food grade
- Steel mesh
- Steel chain