- Minimizes labour
- Reduce the risk of operator injury
- Push buttons allow operator to control dumper position at any time
- Stainless steel construction
- 200lb-3000 lb. working capacity
- Hydraulic power pack available
Dumpers provide a quick and easy way to empty bulk containers. Incorporating a dumper into your operations can reduce work hours, prevent repetitive strain injuries, increase productivity, and minimize operating costs. Not only are they safer for your workers, but the push-button controls also allow the operator to stop the machine at any point in the cycle to prevent product damage. Whether you need to unload bulk bins, parts, food, liquids, or waste materials, dumpers are an ideal way to finish the job in as little as a minute. Depending on your needs, dumper units can be anchored to the work area or be manually or electrically driven.
- Prevents workplace injuries
- Increases productivity
- Makes parts easy to reach
Portable Dumpers are an especially convenient solution, as they let you move and dump drums throughout your facility in an efficient and safe way.
- All-steel construction
- Upper travel limit switch
- Handheld control allows operator to rotate chute
At Carney, we build each dumper to meet our customers’ specifications and handling needs. We can help determine your needs and present you with a dumping system for loads up to 5,000lbs. To learn more, please feel free to contact us.
- Reduces time spent emptying bulk containers
- Improves working conditions and safety
- Equipped with push-button controls
- Can be stopped at any point in the cycle, preventing damage
- Design styles include: side-loaded, roll-on flush-mounted, elevated, and portable
- Stationary and portable designs available
- Lift and dump systems available
- Capacities from 250 pounds to 10 tons