- Increase space within the building
- Double or triple the surface area of warehouses in a simple and cost-effective way
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Can be complemented with a variety of shelving systems
- Customization for clients’ needs
Carney Fabricating designs and installs mezzanines for businesses all over Canada for a wide range of storage purposes.
Adding a mezzanine floor is the simplest and most effective way to enhance the storage capabilities of a facility. By making use of unused space, mezzanines add floor space for an easily accessible facility that meets your storage needs.Mezzanines can be taken apart to be reused elsewhere, and their structure, dimensions and location are easy to change. You can install them throughout the whole warehouse or just in select areas. Some of the most common types of mezzanines are storage mezzanines, office mezzanines, retail mezzanines, production mezzanines, and warehouse mezzanines.
- Mezzanines can offer extra storage space by making use of unoccupied headroom.
- Adding a mezzanine is far more cost-effective than moving or purchasing a new facility.
- We can design our mezzanines to suit your loading needs, including specific point loading requirements.
At Carney, we design each mezzanine floor to cater to the client’s needs. To make sure that your mezzanine is perfect for your warehouse, we will always visit the premises during the design phase. If you’d like to learn more, please feel free to contact us.
- Easily accommodates the pre-existing features of your mezzanine
- Custom made using the best materials for your applications
- Reduces work hours, the risk of injury, and material damage
- Can include a mezzanine elevator, shelving, high load capacity areas, and countless other options
- Designed to accommodate your facilities, applications, and needs