Tilt tables and upenders, also known as flippers, are used to tilt a wide range of load types from 1 to 90 degrees. They enable the operator to tilt products to a more ergonomic working position or to facilitate loading applications. The ergonomic design eliminates the need for employees to bend and stoop for parts, which reduces the risk of repetitive strain injuries or other workplace incidents.
Carney Fabricating’s upenders are custom made to ensure that each one provides the perfect solution to your unique needs and applications.
- Counterbalance valve technology allows for smooth 90 degree rotation
- Sturdy frame handles loads with a 5:1 safety factor
- Reduces time spent reloading forklifts
- FIFO stock rotation
- Operates on just 120V and 80PSI
- Can be used with any kind of pallet, as well as other types of containers
- Custom platform sizes
- Custom platform shapes
- Custom tilt speeds
- Conveyor, ball transfer, v-cradle or custom tops
- Grooves to better fit certain products
- Flanges that allow you to bolt the machine down
- Work-holding devices to allow operators to work on materials from different angles
- Foot control switch
- Tapered toe guards
- Lowering beeper
- Raised base
- Remote control powered
- Safety skirting
- Custom color
- Custom tilt speed and adjustable tilt limit switch
- Custom lip
- Side walls
- Electric tilt table
- Lifting tilt table
- Manual tilt table
Upenders or coil positioners are used in production areas and maintenance applications to tip steel, aluminum and other products through 90 degrees. They’re well-suited for pallet loading applications and are able to tilt products to a more ergonomic position.
Available in standard configurations or custom-engineered for your particular application, these systems reduce the need for additional equipment, as we offer a multitude of options to customize your solution.