Carney Fabricating designs and manufactures a wide range of transfer carts to keep your operations running smoothly by providing quality tested transfer carts with industry proven designs.
Recognized as the world’s leading powered transfer cart since 2001, our coil carts also lower the risk of material damage and reduce strain on employees, ultimately improving speed and productivity. We offer our carts as pneumatically, hydraulically, gas, 3 phase electric or D.C. battery powered.
Carney transfer carts include control gauges with E-Stop buttons and are equipped with all safety sensor devices required for ground-level machinery movement
Custom deck sizes to suit your specific applications, with platforms ranging from 4ft to 25ft+ and capacities up to 500 tons
Radio Remote Control
The battery powered radio remote control can be programmed to specific frequencies, with up to 12 functions and operated from up to 100ft away
- Capacities from 500lbs to 500 tons
- Platforms ranging from 4ft to 25ft+
- 0 – 500 ft/minute speed with programmable Variable Frequency Drive (VFD)
- Internally mounted power supply and control system (removable power trays available)
- Lowers the risk of material damage
- Reduced strain on employees with ergonomic functionality options including lifting, titling and rotating
- Proven designs for indoor, outdoor or rail applications. (We can handle the Canadian winters)
- Removable access panels, designed for service and maintenance in mind
- Available as steerable (move in any direction) or on rails (move in a straight line) for indoor and outdoor use
- Optional removable material guard posts/load securing bars
- Load straps and retaining rings
- Radio remote control options with Handheld Pendant Station (wired or wireless)
- Custom deck sizes and material to suit your specific applications, including cradling wood, Smooth or corrugated steel, or composite decking
- Mounted product cradle
- Ergonomic functions, including lifting, titling and rotating
- Dynamic acceleration with variable speeds based on application requirements
- Low headroom designs available
- Built-in clamping/work-holding devices
- Available in a variety of colours or custom colour selection
- Range of power sources including: Battery, Single, Double or Three Phase power distribution, Pneumatic, Propane, Diesel, Tugger driven, Manual, or Towable trailers
- Equipped with all safety sensor devices needed for ground-level machinery movement
- In-motion warning lights and horns
- Safety skirting with toe guards
- Front and rear laser detection sensors to automatically slow or stop the transfer cart for any personnel or obstruction
Designed for an Injury-Free, Highly Productive Work Environment and Backed by the Highest Quality Components in the Industry
Designed to increase productivity and safety when transferring materials and products, our transfer carts can be equipped with safety devices in compliance with applicable standards, including sensors for safe ground-level machinery movement. Front and rear laser detection sensors automatically slow or stop the transfer cart if any obstruction is in its path.
Carney Fabricating’s transfer carts are a compliment to cranes transporting heavy loads at ground level, and the ideal solution for transferring material from one crane bay to another. The transfer carts can be fully customized for your application needs and are available as steerable (move in any direction) or on rails (move in a straight line) for indoor or outdoor use.