Safe, versatile and ergonomically designed, Carney Fabricating’s Eagle Lift is recognized as the industry’s only fully mobile pallet truck service lift that tilts forward for full access to the power-end of the truck while seated and tilts back for full access to the front-end of the truck while seated.
With simple all-above ground installation, the lifting system includes a programmable logic controller, electronic sensors and failsafe mode for the safest solution to facilitate the servicing and inspection of your material handling equipment.
Ergonomic Tilt Design
The unit is designed to tilt the equipment upwards from the front or back, eliminating technician strain caused by bending and crouching
Cut service time by up to 50% for reduced maitenance cost and downtime of your forklift and pallet truck fleet
Full Component Access
With it’s versatile design, the technician has access to all components for easy inspection, replacement and servicing.
- Lift capacities of up to 6,000 lbs
- Raise/Lower Speed of 5.5 Feet/Minute
- Duty Cycle: Intermittent at 10 Lifts per Hour
- Lift System: Electric Powered Ball Screws
- Complete access to every pallet truck component
- Significantly reduce service time, maintenance cost and downtime of your forklift and pallet truck fleet
- Accommodates all pallet trucks
- Robust structural tube design to ensure stability
- Includes an integrated manual hoist (with optional powered hoist available) used as a safety backup
- Failsafe mode to ensure the brake is on, with no power
- The unit can only be lowered when power is applied to the brake
Versatile Operation, Engineered for Safety
With a robust structural tube design to ensure stability, the Eagle Lift includes an integrated manual hoist (with optional powered hoist available) used as a safety backup that can also be used to remove the pallet truck battery if necessary. The failsafe mode is set to ensure the brake is on, with no power. The unit can only be lowered when power is applied to the brake.
The Eagle Lift allows users to safely lift, tilt and pivot the pallet truck with or without removing the battery. Its Sure Secure® patented pallet fork clamp ensures that all sizes, weights and pallet lengths are securely locked into place before being elevated for service. Once the unit is raised to your designated working height you can tilt the truck in either direction to focus your attention on load wheels, or the power unit end of the truck. Jobs that previously took two hours now take an hour of labor. A secondary permanent mount hoist is provided and can be used to remove a battery if need be or can be used to secure the truck for additional safety.
A programmable logic controller, user interface and electronic sensors allow the operator to safely adjust the height and angle of the truck. These components have been chosen specifically for their long life and low maintenance characteristics.