Monorail Crane Systems
Not all facilities can accommodate overhead crane operations. Monorail Cranes are ideal for processes that require you to lift and move products along a fixed path. That includes painting processes, moving raw materials to workstations, or warehouse operations, among others.
The single-track design of a Monorail Crane can attach to existing support structures or to a freestanding frame, depending on your facility’s layout and application. These systems have the added advantage of freeing up floor space when attached to existing structures.
A Versatile Range of System Applications
Monorail Cranes can be used in different types of material handling and lifting applications including transferring products through paint booths, assembly lines, transfer system storage, a variety of process applications, delivery systems within plants and factories, and over or underneath a buildings mezzanine.
Monorail cranes are easy to integrate with bridge, jib, and workstation cranes for fast material movement. They are a cost-effective alternative to overhead cranes or hoists where X, Y, Z-axis movement is not required.
- Compact construction, trolley, and standard I -beam design
- High flexibility of operation in all directions
- Quick and easy installation
- Most efficient and economical replacement of traditional hoist or overhead crane
- Maximization of floor space by means of direct installation on existing structure
- Easy and fast to operate and also free from noise
- Excellent solution for lifting limited capacity
- Ceiling mounted systems available
- Light rail extruded design or structural steel I-beam
- Powered hoist and trolley designs available