Forklift Coil Rams
- Ideal solution for handling cylinder materials
- Fork or carriage mounted coil ram forklift attachment.
- Can be designed to accommodate any standard lift truck attachment.
- Used to lift, load, and transport of coiled materials.
Coiled materials can pose extra challenges when using standard material handling equipment. Luckily, Carney’s Forklift Coil Rams simplify the process, making it safer, faster, and more cost-effective. They improve efficiency in applications involving steel coils, concrete tubes, and other hollow cylindrical materials. And since we design each Coil Ram to meet your specifications, this attachment can integrate smoothly into your operations. To learn more about how we can design the perfect solution for you, please feel free to contact us.
- Lifting capacity of 250 – 100,000 pounds
- Designed to accommodate several forklift mast styles
- Available in mast- or fork-mounted styles
- Available with parking stand for efficient storing and loading
- Can be customized to specific core diameters, lengths and load capacities
- Minimize or eliminate the need for other overhead lifting devices such as coil grabs
Simple and fast to attach to and detach from forklifts as needed