- Can support heavier loads than other conveyors
- Powered by gravity or manual operation
- Cost-effective, with little maintenance required
- Ideal for warehouse, industrial, and retail applications
- Compatible with most systems in use, and highly customizable
- Turnkey solutions available
Gravity conveyors move products and materials without a power source, instead using gravity to pull them down a slope, or allowing a worker to push the load along a flat conveyor. A gravity conveyor can use either skate wheels or full rollers.
- Require no power to use
- Offer great support for the bottom surfaces of items
- Ideal for assembly or order fulfillment workstations
- Reduce manual handling, lowering the risk of workplace incidents
- Since gravity conveyors are powered by gravity or manual operation, they are very cost-effective
- Require little expertise or expense to install and use.
Our team can design and build the perfect gravity conveyor to suit your needs. Please feel free to contact us to learn more.
- Requires very little energy in relation to other processes
- Design flexibility based on operational requirements
- Speedy and low cost of installation