- Ideal for transporting pallets, drums, and other heavy loads
- Useful for applications that cause grease and oil to build up
- Multiple dimensions and roller sizes available
- Safe transportation with protective guarding
- Can be integrated with other material handling equipment
Powered Roller Conveyor
This cost-effective transit conveyor uses a powerful motor gearbox transferring drive to move products. The drive consists of an underslung line shaft and a series of bands and spools. Powered roller conveyors are ideal for cartons, totes and boxes that won’t be damaged by contact with one another.
Chain-driven Roller Conveyor
Chain conveyors can accommodate many different applications in industry. That’s partly because they can employ so many distinct patterns, such as twin-chain, multiple-chain, in-floor, on-floor and heavy-duty overhead.
- They are particularly useful in areas with high temperatures.
- Special designs with expansion joints and automatic spray lubrication are also available.
- We can design the conveyor with the width and pitch that best suits the product.
- Chain-driven Conveyors are a common way to move pallets, drums, and other heavy loads. They are especially useful for applications that cause grease and oil to build up, which would pose problems for other types of conveyor.
Carney provides the perfect solution for custom conveyor needs thanks to our use of CAD design, as well as our integration of tried-and-true material handling equipment to achieve the best ROI for our customers. Please feel free to contact us to learn more about how we can help you too.
- Available with capacities of up to 100,000 pounds
- Rollers come in diameters of 6”, 10”, or 12”
- Available with widths of 6’, 8’, 10’, or 12’ depending on your applications
- Protective guarding complies with safety regulations
- Integrated with scale technology for quality control or volume measuring
- Can be integrated with lift tables or alternate handling equipment
- Designed for minimal allowable deflection