- Enable quick and easy product transportation
- Increase productivity and safety
- Equipped with safety devices for safe ground-level machinery movement
- Radio remote control options
- Low-headroom designs available
- Can be designed to run on rails or floors
- Customization available
Carney’s transfer carts keep your operations running smoothly by ensuring the quick and easy movement of your material and products. On top of increasing productivity, these carts also lower the risk of material damage and reduce strain on employees.
- The transfer carts’ rugged construction is based on our custom modular designs.
- The cart is available in a wide range of sizes and dimensions that fit clients’ needs.
- You also have the option to equip the cart with safety devices for safe ground-level machinery movement.
Transfer carts are also an important complement to cranes lifting heavy loads at ground level. This makes an ideal device for transferring material. Carney Fabricating is proud to offer custom designs with a wide array of options to ensure that our product transfer carts offer the perfect solution for your applications. To learn more, please feel free to contact us.
Capacities from 500 pounds to 250,000 pounds
Safety sensors and protective devices built-in
- equipped with all the safety devices needed for ground-level machinery movement.
- There are two main types of transfer carts, according to movement type:
- Steerable transfer carts: Move in any direction.
- Transfer carts on rails: Move in a straight line.
- Battery Powered
- Single, Double or Three Phase power distribution
- Tugger driven
- Towable trailers