Spreader beams are a versatile system of interchangeable components that are assembled to provide a wide array of lifting solutions from simple 2 point beams to complex multi-beam lifting rigs. They can be assembled to form virtually any span or configuration of lifting rig allowing for a cost-effective lifting solution for a wide range of lifting and handling applications.
A spreader beam differs from a lifting beam through design having the majority of the force traveling vertically through a sling as opposed to a horizontal distribution across a lifting beam. To achieve this the application must have more headroom available for the lift.
The multi-point lifting approach offers a stable and safe way of transferring material
The design converts the loads into compressive forces in the bar and tensile forces in the slings
Higher Weight Capacity
The weight capacity is higher than that of a one-point beam, with capacities up to 100,000 lbs
- Available with single or multiple attachment points
- Multiple and adjustable hook locations
- Capacities from 500 to 100,000 lbs, a higher weight capacity than lifting beam
- Custom designed with a myriad of options to accommodate your applications
- Enable the lifting and transport of wide loads by a crane
- Adjustable design, making them an ideal choice for many different applications.
- Lightweight, and easy to install and use
- Safer and more stable material transfer
- Fixed Spread Economy Spreader Beams
- Fixed Twin Basket Sling Spreader Beams
- Adjustable Span
- Multiple Spread Spreader Beam
- Heavy Duty Twin Basket Designs
- Load Leveling
- Load Rotating / Positioning Beam
- Three Point spreader
- Fixed Spreader Beams
- Adjustable Spreader Beams
- Custom Spreader Systems
Carney Fabricating’s lifting devices provide a safe and efficient means of lifting loads with multiple attachment points. Our beams can handle a variety of loads such as bars, racks, rolls, cylinders, and machinery. All beams are available in fixed or adjustable lengths. Special designs are also available for restricted headroom or custom applications.