CRANES AND CRANE SYSTEMS
Workstation Crane Systems
Workstation systems are lightweight versatile lifting systems with easy mobility and ergonomic functions suit them to a wide variety of uses. Their simple and sturdy construction makes for easy and fast setup so that integration never causes a delay. In addition to our standard models, Carney Fabricating offers custom designs to ensure that your workstation crane is a perfect fit for your facility. These cranes can be modular in design to bring into an area set-up and teardown without bulky structural beams.
Workstation cranes use an extruded rail design to reduce operator strain. The cranes can be freestanding with columns, ceiling suspended or mounted off existing building columns.
Workstation Cranes are available in Bridge, Jib or Gantry Crane Configurations
Workstation Bridge Cranes
Workstation Bridge Cranes are a highly effective and cost-effective means to lifting and moving loads. They are easy to install, expand and relocate. They can also work beneath overhead obstacles and existing cranes.
Workstation Jib Cranes
Workstation Jib Cranes are a good choice for areas where larger or more permanent lifting systems would not be feasible. The simple construction allows for quick setup, which limits disruptions.
Workstation Gantry Cranes
Workstation Gantry Cranes may be an equivalent to an aluminum weight without the extra cost. We can provide all the features and functionality of a standard structural crane for suitable capacity requirements.
- Capacities up to 5000 lbs
- Creates a safer work environment
- Lightweight, with easy and quick setupEnclosed track cranes are up to three times easier to move than traditional bridge cranes
- The design virtually eliminates dirt and dust from the rolling surface, thus reducing wear on the wheels of the trolley and end trucks
- The smooth-running surface means lower rolling resistance
- The low profile of the steel track allows the system to be installed where headroom is a problem
- The low track weight reduces the applied forces exerted on the supporting structure
- Can cover the entire machining center – no need to transfer loads
- Compatible with bridge, jib or gantry crane configurations
- Can be free-standing and highly mobile, or mounted onto existed columns
- Extruded rail design